Hamestring stretch :
- Sit on the floor with one leg out to the side and the other leg bent to the inside.
- Gently reach for your toes on the outstretched leg. Repeat on the other side.
- Lean forward from your hips (try not to bend from your lower back)
- Keep your knees straight
-Reach evenly with both hands towards your toes
- Hold for 30 seconds , repeat 3 times .
Another position :
- Place your leg on a chair or bench and straighten it.
- Keeping your back straight, lean forward until you feel the stretch in your hamstring.
- To increase the stretch, use a higher chair/bench. Repeat on the other side.
- Hold for 30 seconds , repeat for 3 times .