Quadriceps stretch :
- Stand facing the wall. Place your free hand against the wall for support.
- Grasp the top of your right foot with your right hand and gently pull the heel toward your buttocks until you feel mild tension in your quadriceps muscle.
- Tighten your stomach muscles to keep your back from sagging inward.
- Do not lock the knee of your supporting leg and keep the leg you are stretching directly under you.
- Hold the stretch for 30 seconds. Repeat 3 times , then do the other leg.