Internal rotation assisted by a towel:
- To increase the shoulder flexibility and to increase the internal rotators ROM.
-Target muscles : Infraspinatus , Teres minor , Posterior fibers deltoid.
- Roll a towel and grasp one end , reaching behind head so the towel hangs down to the lower back .
- Reach behind back with opposite hand and grasp the other end of the towel
- Slowly extend arm above head as the opposite hand behind back is simultaneously pulled upward .
- Hold 20 seconds and return slowly to starting position.
-Don't exercise unless adviced by your doctor.
-Repetition of this exercise depend on your condition and tolerance.
-If you feel any pain while doing this exercise stop and ask your doctor.